Gestures that make all the difference
To give to the Gisèle Faubert Foundation is to believe deeply in our missions. Each donation makes a difference and has a direct impact on families with a child suffering from any kind of illness or disorder and contributes to the realization of the hospice’s mission to offer the families of residents in the Montérégie-Ouest region comfort, serenity, and dignity. There is a considerable need for palliative care beds in our region – thanks to each and every one of you, we can change that!
There are several ways to make a donation
Impact of your donations
Your donations change lives!
Sick children's mission
- Purchase of an ergonomic chair for a child with cerebral palsy
- Psychotherapy, speech therapy or orthodontics for children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD)
- The purchase of adapted bicycle handlebars and grips for a child with a physical disability
- The purchase of walking boots following a bone marrow transplant
- Assistance for a child with ASD or ADHD to attend a day camp close to home.
Palliative care home mission
- Raise the funds needed to build the home: $7 million (purchase, analysis and preparation of the land, preparation of plans, construction of the home and landscaping, purchase of furniture and medical and computer equipment).
- Cover operating costs for the first year of operation: $1.5 M
Improve access to hospice and palliative care services
Educate the public and break down the stigma surrounding any illness or disorder
Exchange knowledge with other palliative care providers and pass this knowledge on to future generations of professionals
Build hope for children with any disease or disorder and their families
Taking part in our activities is also a way of giving!
Move for the Home
In partnership with Studio Danse Plaisir Passion and Desjardins
Date: 7 May 2023
Your donations go straight to our hearts!
Thank you to our partners and donors for your commitment to supporting our missions.
The Gisèle Faubert Foundation is proud to count on the invaluable collaboration and generosity of its partners, sponsors, and donors. Your donations help consolidate our missions, provide better palliative care, and offer support to families.